skip to main content
placeholder for top bar
We understand leave can be confusing. There are many different types of leaves and situations in which they apply. Please contact Kristen Lacy, Payroll, for help clarifying what type of leave you need for the situation in which you find yourself. You can contact Kristen Lacy at 530-824-7700, ext 1255 or via email at
Be especially sure to contact us if you need:
  • Leave to care for a sick child or other family members
  • Extended sick leave
  • Maternity/Paternity leave under FMLA/CFRA/California Education Code
  • PDL (Pregnancy Disability Leave)
  • FMLA/CFRA (leave for your own or a family member’s serious health condition)
  • Personal Necessity leave (if you need clarification on how to use it)
Reminder: Always notify your supervisor if you are going to be absent, enter your absence into Frontline Absence Management System and/or complete a Request for Absence Form and provide it to your supervisor for review.