skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Complaint Procedures

How to Resolve a Complaint

How to Resolve a Complaint

The first step in resolving a complaint is to speak with the staff involved and/or the administrator of the school site.  If there are issues that cannot be resolved there or if the issue is very serious, a more formal process may be followed. Information about how to file complaints can be found in Board policy 1312.1-1312.4.  Board policies are accessible through CSBA GAMUT Platform
If you have spoken directly to the staff involved and the concern remains unresolved, please submit the appropriate complaint form.  Formal complaint forms should be filed with the District Office, 1005 Hoag Street, Corning. 
Refer to the navigation to the left for additional information on complaints.
District's Complaint Contact

District's Complaint Contact

Marcie Anderson
Superintendent's Office
1005 Hoag Street, Corning