- Career Opportunities
- Quick Links
The Corning Union Elementary School District is the largest district in Tehama County serving more than 2,000 students. The district employs more than 240 staff and operates 6 schools. District employees are valued members each contributing to a caring and supportive culture.
CUESD employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries for all positions
- An exceptional professional development framework that sets employees up for continued success
- An induction program that provides new teachers with coaching and a pathway to a professional clear teaching credential
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees who work more than 30 hours per week
- A generous retirement program through CALPERS, CALSTRS
The Corning Union Elementary School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying in educational programs, activities, or employment on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, parental, pregnancy, family, or marital status or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Job Applicants and Employees Policies: