Skip to main content


Welcome to Corning Union Elementary School District.

Students residing in the Corning Union Elementary School District (CUESD) are assigned an elementary and a middle school based on their home address. Find your home school of residence.

We offer online enrollment to streamline this process, however, students WILL NOT be considered enrolled until the verification process been completed by the school of residence secretary/attendance clerk.

Enrollment at the school of residence is on a first-come, first-served basis. Every attempt will be made to place new students at their school of residence. However, the district cannot guarantee such placement and reserves the right to overflow students to other schools within CUESD as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached.

Any student overflowed to a school other than their school of residence will be provided transportation from their school of residence and back. Overflowed students will return to their school of residence the following school year or as space becomes available.

Students smiling

2021-22 New Student Enrollment

We are currently welcoming new student enrollments for the current, 2021-22, school year. PLEASE NOTE that if you are enrolling your new student to attend CUESD in the current school year and live within the CUESD boundaries, some of our elementary school sites may have reached capacities in certain grades, resulting in an enrollee being assigned to another school in our district as space permits.  If your child is administratively assigned to another school in the District, staff will keep your child on a wait-list and call you during the school year if space becomes available. Administratively placed students will be returned to their school of residence at the beginning of the new school year.

2021-22 enrollment Timeline

Pre-Enrollment is Now Open for Transitional Kindergarten through 8th Grade

If your student is currently enrolled in CUESD, you DO NOT need to re-enroll.  Enrollment is only for NEW students coming to CUESD.


If you have a child who will be 5 years of age between Sept. 2, 2021, and Dec. 2, 2021, please register your child for Transitional Kindergarten through the online enrollment link.

What is Transitional Kindergarten??


If you have a child who will be 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2021, please register your child for Kindergarten through the online enrollment link.  

If your child is already attending a Transitional Kindergarten program in our district, you do NOT need to complete the online enrollment.  They will be automatically registered for Kindergarten.

1st - 8th GRADE:

All 1st - 8th grade students who live in the CUESD district boundaries and attending a CUESD  school of residence for the first time, need to enroll online.  Please follow the verification process to the right to complete the enrollment process.

PLEASE NOTE: Many of our elementary school sites do reach their capacities, resulting in late enrollee's being assigned to other schools in our district as space permits. Therefore, please make every effort to complete your enrollment process early.

Quick Links

Enrollment Steps

  1. Complete the Online Enrollment (link to the left).
  2. Schedule an appointment for the verification process at your school of residence

Verification Documents

The following documents must be verified by your student's home school of residence secretary/attendance clerk prior to your student attending school.  It is recommended that you call ahead of time and make an appointment to complete the enrollment process.  NOTE: students will not be considered enrolled until the verification process has been completed.

  • Proof of Birth/Age
  • Immunization record
  • Proof of Residency


Enrollment Forms

The preferred method of enrollment is using the Online Enrollment Portal.  When enrolling your child for school in the Corning Elementary School District, you must provide documentation verifying your current address.  Information on the type of documents needed to verify your address and other enrollment forms are as follows:

Use the following form if you are a caregiver or legal Guardian of a child living with you:

Use the following form if your family is living with or doubled up with another family: