- Academic Information
- Online Services
- Parents Resources
- Student Resources
Corning Elementary Schools uses ParentSquare for district and school communication. ParentSquare is integrated with Aeries and uses email and phone numbers in student portal accounts. We encourage parents to download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, and more all from your phone or web portal
In addition to routine information, the notification system will also be used to notify you when your child is marked absent from school. Emergency broadcasts will be sent to the primary phone number and all guardian contact numbers.