- Superintendent's Office
- Assessment Accountability
- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Human Resources
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Maintenance and Operations
- General Information
- Anonymous Reporting
- District Funding, Plans and Reports
- Facilities Improvements
- Maps & Directions
- Parent Engagement
- Student Wellness Services
- School Boundaries
- Community Events
You must always get on and off the bus at your designated bus stop!
Walking To and From Bus Stops
While walking to and from bus stops . . .
- Always walk on sidewalks if available.
- If you must walk along the side of the road, stay well away from the roadway itself and always try to walk against oncoming traffic.
- When crossing streets, always use a crosswalk, if available, and stop, look and listen before crossing.
- Obey all traffic signals.
- Never talk to or accept a ride from a stranger.
- Go directly to and from the bus stop.
- Plan the safest route with the fewest streets to cross.
- Do not run out in the street between parked cars or shrubbery.
- Leave home early enough so you do not have to run to catch your bus.
Conduct at school bus loading zones and bus stops . . .
- Stand in a line facing traffic so you can see the approaching vehicles.
- Stand back at least 12 feet from where the bus will stop.
- Do not approach the bus until the driver has come to a full stop and opened the door.
- Never go under any bus to retrieve something you have dropped, instead, ask the driver for assistance.
- Destroying property, playing in or running on the street, or participating in any type of horseplay at a bus stop is dangerous and prohibited.
- When waiting to load or unload the bus, students are the direct responsibility of the driver, and students must follow the driver's instructions.
- School buses can only stop at designated bus stops. If you miss the bus, have your parent or guardian take you to school. Never run after your bus if you miss it.