- Superintendent's Office
- Assessment Accountability
- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Human Resources
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Maintenance and Operations
- General Information
- Anonymous Reporting
- District Funding, Plans and Reports
- Facilities Improvements
- Maps & Directions
- Parent Engagement
- Student Wellness Services
- School Boundaries
- Flyer Distribution
- Use of School Facilities
- Reading Campaign
Technology Services works largely behind the scenes to make sure the infrastructure that students, staff and parents rely on is ready to meet their changing needs.
Technology Services Is Responsible for Installation/Maintenance Of:
- Telephone/voicemail systems
- Other media and technology-related devices
DUO MFA Overview
What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
What Does CUESD Use to Manage the Second Factor of MFA?
- Approving a Duo Push sent to your smartphone through the Duo Mobile app - recommended method.
- Tapping a Yubikey USB security key plugged into your computer.
Why Do Staff Need to use MGA at CUESD?
Which CUESD Services Require Me to use MFA?
- Windows Logon
How Often Do I Need to Use MFA?
What Information does the Duo Mobile App Collect From My Device?
If I Don't Want to Use the Mobile App, What Else Can I Use?
- Call 530-824-7701, ext 3517
- Email the help desk at email@example.com
- Asset tag # on the bottom of Chromebook